Chest strap settings will change as baby grows and develops more musculature, but a good rule is to keep it between your shoulder blades (off of your neck!) in a front carry, or centered on your sternum in a back carry. It is super adjustable, and playing with your settings from time to time is a great way to ensure you are as comfy as you can be!
Articles in this section
- What setting should the Onbuhimo chest strap be on for me?
- My shoulders are killing me, is this normal?
- The panel of the Onbuhimo seems too low on my baby’s back.
- The panel of the Onbuhimo seems too high on my baby’s back.
- My shoulder straps are rolling, how can I prevent this?
- I’m having trouble breastfeeding in my Onbuhimo, help!
- How do you use the hood / sun shade?
- How can I get my baby higher in the onbuhimo?
- Chest strap doesn’t feel right, help! It is too high, too low.