Chest strap placement is a personal preference, just wear it low enough that you do not feel choked! Most people prefer it to hit somewhere near the middle of their sternum/breastbone. Remember that the chest strap should just have enough tension to keep your shoulder straps in place, over tightening can cause discomfort and lead to other fit issues.
Articles in this section
- What setting should the Onbuhimo chest strap be on for me?
- My shoulders are killing me, is this normal?
- The panel of the Onbuhimo seems too low on my baby’s back.
- The panel of the Onbuhimo seems too high on my baby’s back.
- My shoulder straps are rolling, how can I prevent this?
- I’m having trouble breastfeeding in my Onbuhimo, help!
- How do you use the hood / sun shade?
- How can I get my baby higher in the onbuhimo?
- Chest strap doesn’t feel right, help! It is too high, too low.