To find a quality baby carrier, you want to look for a carrier that first and foremost allows you to carry baby safely, securely, and comfortably. All Sakura Bloom carriers are uniquely adjustable to allow you to get your perfect fit as baby grows. We are proud to construct our carriers from top quality, natural materials and construct them all in house in our Oceanside, California workshop.
Articles in this section
- What should I look for in a quality baby carrier?
- Where can I see more examples of your carriers and colorways in real life?
- Are the dyes in your carriers safe?
- What carrier style is best for breastfeeding - Scout, Onbuhimo, or Ring Sling?
- I’m pregnant - can I still wear my little one throughout my pregnancy? If so, which style would be best?
- I cannot decide between the Scout and Onbuhimo. Help!
- I am plus size, will I fit into any of your carriers?
- How long will I be able to wear my Sakura Bloom? I want to use it for a long time.
- How can I find out which Sakura Bloom carrier will be best for ME? I’ve already read everything and I still cannot decide!
- Can my baby face out in any Sakura Bloom carriers?