This is actually one of our most popular questions, and we wrote a great little article on it here.
Articles in this section
- What should I look for in a quality baby carrier?
- Where can I see more examples of your carriers and colorways in real life?
- Are the dyes in your carriers safe?
- What carrier style is best for breastfeeding - Scout, Onbuhimo, or Ring Sling?
- I’m pregnant - can I still wear my little one throughout my pregnancy? If so, which style would be best?
- I cannot decide between the Scout and Onbuhimo. Help!
- I am plus size, will I fit into any of your carriers?
- How long will I be able to wear my Sakura Bloom? I want to use it for a long time.
- How can I find out which Sakura Bloom carrier will be best for ME? I’ve already read everything and I still cannot decide!
- Can my baby face out in any Sakura Bloom carriers?