Seeing as we cut and sew in small, mostly preorder batches, we do not have the ability to speed up production and ship things early. We ask that you allow a 3 day window of grace on either side of the estimated shipping date. Thanks for your support and understanding.
Articles in this section
- If I order two items with different ship dates will they ship together or separately?
- When will my order ship?
- What does estimated ship date mean?
- Tracking shows that my order was delivered but I did not receive it. What should I do?
- My estimated ship date was today but my order didn’t ship. Why?
- My carrier said it shipped but the tracking shows it is still in California?
- How long will my order take to get to me?
- How can I check the status on my order and see if it has shipped?
- Can you ship to my APO address?
- Do you ship to PO boxes?